GREEN LASERS ARE MUCH MORE VISIBLE THAN RED LASERS IN DAYLIGHT CONDITIONS
The set includes
• High quality fully adjustable tactical Green Dot laser
• Remote pressure pad switch
• Regular On/Off switch
• CR123A battery (installed)
• Laser mount (20mm Weaver rail attachment) 1 x “Figure of 8” mount
• 1 x Allen key
• PAO Airgunner’s Laser Sight Logoed Boxed.
• 532nm wavelength
• Class IIIA. Max output < 5 mw
• 2600 Metre visibility at night, 50 metres in daylight
• Accurate x / y windage & elevation adjustment via traditional turret covers
• Aircraft Grade Aluminium alloy construction
• Low power usage to prolong the battery life
• 20mm diameter body
• 10mm long
• 80g net weight
WHY GREEN LASERS ARE FAR MORE EXPENSIVE THAN RED LASERS
Green diode lasers are a lot different than those common red lasers you see all the time.
In a 640nm red laser pointer, there’s a red-emitting diode and a lens to collimate (focus) the beam.
In a 532nm green laser (pointer or larger size), there’s a BIG infrared laser diode that generates laser light at 808nm, this is fired into a crystal containing the rare-earth element “neodymium”. This crystal takes the 808nm infrared light and lases at 1064nm (yes, deeper in the infrared!). This 1064nm laser light comes out of the NdYV04 (neodymium yttrium vanadium oxide) crystal and is then shot into a second crystal (containing potassium, titanium, & phosphorus.