PAO® 10 x 56 IR GBTR FT/HFT Reticle Rifle Scope – A Mike Duffy (Editor of ‘Airgun-Review TV’) Exclusive design-30mm tube – with flip up lens caps, 9-11mm base mounts and screw in 10 cm sunshade
A unique new scope designed specifically for Airgun Target Shooters with a special FT/HFT suited reticle.
• 10x fixed magnification
• 56mm lens
• 30mm tube
• Turrets: External “Push-LOK“ Locking, finger adjustable
A Mike Duffy (Editor of ‘Airgun-Review TV”) designed Graduated Bracketed Target Reticle (“GBTR”)
Red & Blue Illuminated HFT/FT Reticle
Glass Etched – just the centre of the reticle illuminates
The reticle has vertical and horizontal bars spaced at half mil-dot distances with the central cross-hairs featuring five levels of Red or Blue illumination – Blue being ideal for those who have difficulty registering Red or Green colours.
The real innovation is on the left hand side of the reticle where a 12-point graduated bracketing scale for targets of fixed sizes allows for fast calculation of the aim point on the ‘kill zone’ when ranging your targets
Glass-etched reticles are superior to wire for several reasons, most notable is how much more crisp, fine and clean your view is when you look thorough the scope.
A glass etched reticle, also cannot be broken. Anyone who has shot enough has seen a wire reticle actually break within the reticle field. As the reticle design is etched into the reticle lens, it is static and cannot physically be broken.
All illuminated scopes with glass-etched reticles have the added benefit of zero internal light reflection which occurs to some extent in illuminated scopes with wire reticles.
• Rated for all firearms Air Rifles, Rim; Centre Fire Rifles
• Single-piece, hard anodised, Aviation grade aluminium tube
• Tube Size: 30mm
• Shockproof, Waterproof, Dustproof, Fogproof and Nitrogen purged
• Finest quality Emerald Green multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission
• Minimum Focus: approx. 10 yards.
• Sunshade: 10cm Supplied with scope.
• Lens Covers Supplied: Flip Up black solid opaque.
• Weight: 610 grams net (Excluding mounts, lens covers and Sidewheel
• Length: 340mm (Excludes Sunshade)
• Turrets: External “Push-LOK“ Locking, finger adjustable (lockable to prevent accidental adjustment).
• Parallax: fixed error free at 25 yards.
• Ocular Lens Diameter: 36mm
• Field of View: 3.15m at 100m
• Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.75”
• Eye Relief: 85mm
• Diopter +2.5 to -2.5
Mount rings included
• PAO TZR30-08 High two-piece mounts (for maximum mounting flexibility) RRP £17.99
• 30mm diameter scope fitting.
• 9-11mm Dovetail Rail
• High-Profile, Suitable for up to 56mm Objective Lens diameter scopes.
• Both scope and dovetail clamps are dual-screw for maximum rigidity.
• Fitted with adjustable stop-pin to prevent “scope creep”.
• Precision Engineered.
• Rugged construction.
• Two Allen Keys included
In the box
• 10cm sunshade
• Flip up lens caps
• 2mm hex wrench
• CR2032 battery
• Lens cloth
• 30mm tube high mounts for 11mm airgun/rimfire dovetail base
PAO Lifetime “No quibble” ‘New-for- old replacement -not Repair-Warranty