- A very powerful airgun pump , with a maximum working pressure of 310 BAR-over 4500 psi-and 40% more powerful than many other leading brands!
- High quality oil-less pressure gauge
- More air volume per stroke Less pumping effort for the same amount of air transferred
- Constructed using the very latest CNC machinery; the pump body is machined to a mirror-bright finish from the very highest quality, European 304 stainless steel and the Inlet air filter is made from top-quality copper.
- Supplied with a high-quality 500mm micro-bore filling hose, terminated with an airgun standard 1/8” BSP connector.
- Broad powder-coated foot plate.
- Supplied with a complete and comprehensive ‘in-life’ service kit of consumable spares, spanners and springs
*PLEASE NOTE: This pump is designed, shipped, stocked and supported in the UK by Airgun Specialists who carry a full range of spares. If you buy pumps direct from China, we hope your Mandarin is faultless!
AirForceOne ‘SilverStreak’ PCP Airgun Stirrup Pump Review “Airgun Shooter” January 2016 Issue
“The mirror-polished finish of this pumps casing really does set it apart from the competition…Machined from European 304 stainless steel, which contains about 24% chromium and 35% nickel, has a high resistance to corrosion. A characteristic that’s essential in a pump …”
“Maximum working pressure of 310 BAR…Makes light work of filling 200BAR PCP’s, easily cater for those that run at 230 or 250 BAR and also cover those very few pre-charged guns that can be filled to 300 BAR”
“Thanks to a 32mm diameter main outer shaft, the whole pump feels very solid in operation…Topping up a Daystate Huntsman Regal air cylinder from 150 to 200 BAR in 36 strokes…You certainly won’t be left panting…”
“The gauge is high quality…Even the connector hose isn’t short on USPs! Not only is it 500mm long, but it rotates around the base for unhindered movement…anti kink coils either end…entire hose is metal- wound for added protection